Friday, October 13, 2006

Days Eleven through Thirteen

Sorry 4 the lapse, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I was away on business in Atlanta and they didn't have an internet connection in my room ... well, they did, but U had 2 pay $10 a day. I was having none of that.

So, backing up to last Friday, I went with my sis on opening night 2 see The Departed. Loved it. Leo's best work in my opinion. Jack was fantastic and I'd still love to have Matt's u know what in my u know where. With Mark in the other u know where. ,Hey, I'm allowed 2 dream, right? Anyhoo, the only part I didn't like about the movie were all the fucking annoying ass people who were around me in the theatre, especially that smelly ass chick 2 my left who had the nerve to answer her cell phone mid-movie. WTF?

So, Saturday night was my friend Gordon's birthday and I went down to DC 2 celebrate with him. Oh my goodness, a whole lot of drunken fun was had! I don't know how many I had, but as U can tell, it was quite a bit. The funniest part is I was probably the most sober at the end of the night. My fave memory? 3 am Spaghetti and a boiling toe ... I'll say nothing else. Here are some pics:


Me and the Birthday Boy


Just Hitched - me and Rob, aka Boiling Toe



Someone's sad cuz he didn't have his glowstick ...

Luckily I found it 4 him!

We danced with no pants!

Someone was drunk on the subway ride home!

The next day? I dunno, I went home the next morning and got out of bed around 1 or 2. The rest of the day was pretty much wasted as I prepared for my trip 2 Atlanta. More about Atlanta in just a bit ...

"2night I'm gonna party like it's 1999!" - Prince, 1999

Check out Saturn on I-Tunes!

Get Saturn's CDs at CDBaby!

Check out Saturn on MySpace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home